ATTENTION EVERYBODY, meet the newest cast member that’s working innoventions at the happiest place of earth, my best friend @tayymaurer. I’m so proud of her for following her dreams and staying with them, no matter how long it took. I’m super excited for what she does, and i cant wait to see her in action. Congrats!!!! #disneyland
Today at Disneyland they are filming “Saving Mr. Banks”, a film about Walt Disney persuading P.L. Travers to give him the rights to film Mary Poppins. This required certain areas of Disneyland to get a vintage overhaul!
I am seriously SOBBING. WHY CAN I NOT BE IN DISNEYLAND TODAY.
GUYS I WITNESSED TOM HANKS AS WALT DISNEY TODAY. No big deal….
This morning in Times Square, Disney unveiled a three-story, 45,000 lb., ice castle along with the announcement for “Limited Time Magic”, which begins in January.
Personally, I’m very excited for this! Here’s what it’s all about:
- True Love - A week dedicated to Valentine’s Day. The Princesses and their Princes will greet guests in a special setting for the holiday week, special menus are added to certain restaurants, and Valentine’s collectibles will be offered.
- Independence Week - Red, white, and blue covers both castles for the week and guest may also find collectible shirts, ear hats, and many other souvenirs.
- Long Lost Friends Week - Some lesser-known characters return for a week to meet and greet with guests. Characters include Flik, Remy, Tweedle Dee & Dum, and Clarabelle Cow. There might even be a chance for us to vote on who we want back!
- Pirate Week - One big Pirate party with Jack Sparrow, pirate bands, meet and greets, and more!
- Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands - The Dapper Dans will now add a special finale of boy band hits to their show with music from 1D, *NSYNC, and Backstreet Boys.
- Unleash the Villains - At Disneyland park and Hollywood Studios park on Friday the 13th (of September), villains will host a dance party! This one only last for the day through the 13th hour (1am). Collectibles will be here, as well.
- Golden Horseshoe Revue - Returning to Frontierland at Disneyland for one month is the Golden Horseshoe Revue!
And this is why I love Disneyland.
For all my Disney pins fanatics out there, My friend Taylor (Cars-land) and I completed the Cars mystery box set. All 20, no duplicates, which is AMAZING. We’re dorks, but it was so worth it. They’re perfect. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY WE ARE.
Now you all know I’m a dork who collects Disney pins… No shame.
I brought my polaroid with me today to Disneyland. Luckily, I managed to see Bert and Mary Poppins today—my two favorite face characters. So of course I had to take a picture with them and get the lovely couple to sign my polaroid.
It made my day.
My friends and I went to Dapper Day at Disneyland again. We had so much fun running around the park in our dapper attire, taking polaroids, riding the carousel, and being stared at by everyone.
If anyone ever gets the chance to go to one of these dapper day meet ups, they should. It’s one of the funnest ways to experience Disneyland, hands down.
I can’t wait for the next one in February :D
I went to Disneyland yesterday cause I wanted to see Cars Land and Buena Vista Street.
First off, I’m in love with Buena Vista Street. The whole street is so vintage and dapper. When I first walked down it I was literally squealing over how adorable it was. I’m definitely going to go back in my dapper attire and sit and read the newspaper while I drink my coffee by the fountain and feel so dapper :)
However, Cars Land is my new personal favorite part of California Adventure. I’m not a big fan of the Cars movies, but they did an AMAZING job with Cars Land. It looks exactly like the movie, and it’s so cute and quaint and vintage and just too adorable. I was in love with all the different signs cause I LOVE all the vintage typography. It was so inspiring. and the new racers ride was INCREDIBLE. It was a 4 hour wait… but it was well worth it.
Okay, now I’m done fan girling over Disneyland…
So my friends and I went to Disneyland on the 2nd Annual Dapper Day ( so much fun ) and thanks to a friend of mine, you can spot us twice. Such a fun day can not wait for the next one. :D
You should start watching at 40 seconds because that’s the only point that matters.
My friends and I are so fucking dapper.
UP - The Married Life
This song has been stuck in my head all day. Sorry, I’m in an “Up” mood right now, if that makes sense…
THE JACK MOON.
Forget world of color, I need to see this.
Disney’s World Of Color - Aerial View
So much cooler from above….