do you ever just wanna sit next to someone and listen to everything they could possibly say about anything ever just because you like their face and their voice and their general existence
Says the one hiding behind a blank face fucking computer.
I don’t feel the need to explain myself to a hypocrite. If you would like to explain to me how I’m a coward, then come off anon and say it to my face. Until then, I’m done talking.
If you want to know something about me, ask me in person or off anonymous. I’m usually pretty open about my life.
Right now I’m just sick of cowards…
Thanks, but asking me very personal questions anonymously is more rude than flattering… try a different tactic.
Too bad I’m not going to answer most of them cause they’re just none of your business… Since when do you guys care about my personal life?
Yup. What a shocker…
trololol, actually I have. I’m no longer under weight :)
Because anon, the same question you keep posting in my ask box is rather fucking redundant. There’s a reason I didn’t reply to the 12 times you asked me…
- The Bad Beginning: "To Beatrice- darling, dearest, dead."
- The Reptile Room: "For Beatrice- My love for you shall live forever. You, however, did not."
- The Wide Window: "For Beatrice –I would much prefer it if you were alive and well."
- The Miserable Mill: "To Beatrice –My love flew like a butterfly until death swooped down like a bat. As the poet Emma Montana McElroy said, 'That's the end of that.'"
- The Austere Academy: "For Beatrice –You will always be in my heart, in my mind, and in your grave."
- The Ersatz Elevator: "For Beatrice –When we met my life began, soon afterward, yours ended."
- The Vile Village: "For Beatrice –When we were together I felt breathless. Now you are."
- The Hostile Hospital: "For Beatrice –Summer without you is as cold as winter. Winter without you is even colder."
- The Carnivorous Carnival: "For Beatrice –Our love broke my heart, and stopped yours."
- The Slippery Slope: "For Beatrice –When we first met, you were pretty, and I was lonely. Now I am pretty lonely."
- The Grim Grotto: "For Beatrice –Dead women tell no tales. Sad men write them down."
- The Penultimate Peril: "For Beatrice -No one could extinguish my love, or your house."
- The End: "For Beatrice -I cherished, you perished. The world's been nightmarished."
After watching every episode of BBC’s Sherlock yesterday, I’ve been kind of addicted to all things Sherlock… So I went out and bought every volume of Sherlock to read to entertain myself while I wait for the show to return.
I also just found out that my dad is addicted to the show as well. Now we’re going to bond over re-watching the first episode while eating my famous smore cookies :)
- Girl: Hey, you're pretty cool. Would you want to go on a date someti-
- Price Zuko: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR DATES I NEED TO CAPTURE THE AVATAR!!!!!!!!